In today's changing regulatory and investor landscape, Information Security Plans are critical for firms to comply with state laws and industry regulators, including the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) and Financial Services Authority (FSA). Beyond regulators, investors and clients expect details InfoSec Policies & Procedures that address increasingly sophisticated cybersecurity threats.
We're Pros at Guiding Information Security
No two companies are the same, so their security strategies shouldn’t be either. Keeping your company secure means building a comprehensive information security program that aligns with your business’ needs. Our Security Consultants are here to help!
Information Cybersecurity Planning
Technical Solutions, Implementation & Management
Eze Castle’s Information Security expertise covers creation, implementation and management of information security solutions. Our team works with clients to outline and implement technical safeguards in place to ensure confidential data is protected.
We also conduct information security reviews and provide recommendations.
Sample Technical Cybersecurity Protections
- Assessment of technical safeguards (i.e., penetration testing, email encryption, software patches, vulnerability assessments, firewalls, etc.)
- Evaluation of technical policies/Cybersecurity Tracking Sheet (i.e., strong password policy, access controls, USB policy, hard copy documentation policy, etc.)
- If needed, implementation of additional technical safeguards
Sample Administrative Cybersecurity Safeguards
- Defines confidential data
- How confidential data is protected
- Where confidential data is located (i.e., shared drive, externally hosted, hard copy format, etc.)
- Who has access to confidential data and do they have a business need
- Roles and responsibilities for responding to a data breach or cybersecurity incident
- Internal and external communication procedures for responding to an incident
- Employee responsibilities and training