Video: A Checklist for Starting a Hedge Fund in 2015
A successful hedge fund launch requires more than start-up capital and investor support. In fact, the list of priorities for a new fund can be daunting: formation and structure specifics, tax preparations, regulatory requirements, registration documents, office space, IT infrastructure, cybersecurity protections, etc. You get the idea.
Our video features expert speakers from Marcum LLP and Eze Castle Integration and covers a wide range of start-up priorities – from structuring to security and compliance rules to cloud infrastructures.
Specifically, our Startup Checklist video includes:
- Legal, accounting and tax requirements for domestic and offshore funds;
- Hedge fund structures and strategies;
- Establishing valuation, compliance, and risk guidelines;
- Leveraging the private cloud for operational excellence; and
- Meeting changing expectations for cybersecurity and disaster preparedness.
Watch our video now!