Video: Preparing For GDPR: Implications & Preparations for EU-based Firms
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) enforcement date is fast approaching, 25th May 2018. The new directive will apply to all companies processing and holding personal data of individuals residing in the European Union, regardless of the company’s location.
Watch Eze Castle Integration's experts discuss the practical implications of the new regulation and how EU-based firms can prepare. Key discussion points include:
- The challenges ahead of GDPR: consent, data accessibility, third parties, documentation;
- How the new EU-US privacy shield will fit with GDPR;
- Data breaches and notifications process;
- How will GDPR affect the way you store data in the cloud;
- Steps firms should take to prepare; and
- Insight into how Eze Castle Integration prepared for GDPR with recommendations on how to develop a GDPR compliance programme
- Bill Tan, Chief Compliance & Security Officer, Eze Castle Integration
- Simon Eyre, Director of Service, Eze Castle Integration
Watch the 30-min video now.