Video: How Ineffective Patch Management Can Leave Your Firm Exposed
Today's hackers are identifying gaps in technology that allow them to exploit organizations. One critical gap that is often overlooked is the lack of adequate patch management -- meaning tracking, testing and installing patches to close holes in hardware and software. Watch as Scott Reardon discusses the importance of patch management and how it fits within your cybersecurity strategy. Topics include:
- Why patch management matters
- How patching addresses common IT gaps
- Impact of legacy applications on security
- Patch management best practices from testing to implementation
- Scott Reardon, Director, Global Technical Services, Eze Castle Integration
Watch the 45-min video now.