Video: Cybersecurity Incident Response: Before, During and After
When a cybersecurity incident occurs, it is crucial to act fast to minimize the exposure of sensitive information and mitigate any risk to your firm. That said, being able to act swiftly requires you to have an Incident Response Plan in place before a cyber incident occurs.
Please watch as Incident Response experts Matt Donahue and Jeremy Ross from Eze Castle Integration discuss:
- How to build an Incident Response Team
- Proper steps to take before, during and after a cybersecurity incident
- Real-life examples of cybersecurity incidents and appropriate response steps
- Matt Donahue, Business Continuity Consultant, Eze Castle Integration
- Jeremy Ross, Senior Product Manager, Eze Castle Integration
Watch the 45-min video now.