Legal IT Security: Keeping Reputation, Data and Money Secure
Whilst security is not a new risk, law firms cannot afford to be complacent. As working patterns and technology continue to evolve, keeping abreast of any new vulnerabilities is a must for professionals in the legal sector.
Please watch as experts from Eze Castle Integration and guest speaker from the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) explore legal IT Security. Key points of discussion include:
- Common cyber-crimes and scams to look out for
- Tips to facilitate secure remote working
- Securing your infrastructure to protect money and data
- The importance of reporting cyber incidents
- Matthew Donahue, Business Continuity & Data Privacy Consultant, Eze Castle Integration
- David Bish, Behavioural Insights Analyst, Solicitors Regulation Authority
- Dean Hill, Executive Director, Eze Castle Integration
Watch the 35-min video now.