Survey: Cloud Usage Trends in the Investment Industry
Have you been wondering how your investment firm peers are utilizing cloud services? Are they happy with their current cloud deployments? What led them to go down the cloud computing path?
We recently conducted a survey to answer these questions and more. Our September 2013 survey report details the responses of 101 senior-level executives at hedge funds and investment firms across the U.S. in regards to their cloud computing usage.
Our 17-page report includes detailed information on:
- Business Needs Driving Cloud Adoption
- Current Cloud Deployment Models Being Used
- Satisfaction Levels of Public, Private & Hybrid Cloud Users
- Budget Forecasting for Cloud Projects
- Top Concerns Among Current & Future Cloud Users