The insurance industry has been slow to adopt full digitization, but the time is now for industry leaders to take a giant step forward and begin to reap the benefits of business transformation.
Consumers are demanding more from their insurers across the board, regulatory agencies are tightening parameters under which insurance companies operate, and the digital landscape is forcing the insurance sector to evolve.
In this webinar, experts from ECI explore what digital transformation means for insurance firms, and share tips on successfully transitioning into or modernizing your digital enterprise, to unleash your full growth potential.
Key Points of Discussion Include:
- Alleviating common skillset challenges
- Project vs. Product based delivery model
- Steps to becoming a digital enterprise
- What to look for in a digital transformation partner
- Nathan Dionne, VP, Digital Transformation, ECI
- Nikolay Almazov, AD, Product Management, ECI
- Rich Itri, SVP, Professional Services, ECI (Moderator)