Video: Asset Managers’
Operational Due Diligence Obligations in 2019
Please watch as Frank Napolitani from Constellation Advisers and Mary Beth Hamilton from Eze Castle Integration discuss the operational due diligence requirements for asset managers in 2019 and beyond.
Topics for discussion include:
- Investor perceptions and expectations of outsourcing and counter-party risk
- ODD red flags that may lead to investment deferment
- Processes for ongoing effective due diligence
- Cybersecurity and technology risk factors and IT best practices
- Specific due diligence deliverables to prepare for investors
Frank Napolitani, Managing Director, Constellation Advisers
Mary Beth Hamilton, VP of Marketing, Eze Castle Integration
Watch the 40-min video now.