Video: Building an Infrastructure & Service Provider Selection
Under Increasing Cost Pressure for Emerging Managers
Watch as experts from Eze Castle Integration and leading industry firms share guidance for emerging managers on building an infrastructure and service provider selection under increasing cost pressures.
- Overview of key infrastructure a fund needs
- When should a new manager outsource?
- Key criteria for choosing external service providers
- What procedures do you have in place to monitor your outsourced service providers?
- Understanding the value of institutionalisation for new and emerging managers
- Building an infrastructure that can grow with the fund
- Jamie Smith, Director of International Technology, Eze Castle Integration
- Bernadette King, Partner, Haysmacintyre
- Rebecca Xuereb, Manager, Business Development, BOV Fund Services
- Ian Manson, Managing Director, Compliance and Regulatory Consulting, Duff & Phelps
- Andrew Main, Advisor, INDOS Financial
Don't Forget to Share this Resource