As digitisation continues to drive change, asset managers should look to outsource the cost of keeping up with technological change by seeking single-source solution providers that can deliver a complete package of services now and continue to evolve in the future. In addition, the working habits brought about by Covid-19 have accelerated a growing trend that will require the simplification of firm’s operations, resulting in the outsourcing of more functions to a smaller group of suppliers.
Points of discussion to include:
- Investor transparency requirements / pressures
- Digitisation of banking
- Enhancing our buying power
- Post-COVID environment and working habit changes
- Peter Hughes, CEO & Founder, Apex Group
- Dan Page, Head of Asset Management Advisory, KPMG (Ireland)
- Mikael Johnson, Senior Lead Partner, Alternative Investments, KPMG LLP
- Moderator: Mary Beth Hamilton, Vice President Marketing, Eze Castle Integration
Watch this panel now to learn more.