Webinar: A Layered Approach to Due Diligence for Investment FirmsTuesday, 23rd July
3pm BST | 10am EST
Webinar | 30 mins
Register HERE to save your spot.
More than ever, firms in today's alternative investment management landscape are drawn to outsourcing. Partnering with a trusted expert to manage complex technology and operational requirements has enabled businesses to reach new heights.
While the benefits of outsourcing are vast, it comes with a range of considerations. Hence firms are encouraged to conduct thorough due diligence processes to reap the full benefits of outsourcing.
Please join experts from global managed IT services provider, Eze Castle Integration as they host an informative webinar at 3pm BST | 10am BST on Tuesday, 23rd July, to explore due diligence best practices.
Points of discussion to include:
- Questions you should be asking for effective due diligence and oversight
- Next: Assessing findings from due diligence
- Vendor due diligence: what to look out for
- Best practices for structuring outsourcing agreements
- Matt Donahue, Business Continuity and Data Privacy Consultant, Eze Castle Integration
- Lee Robertson, Commercial Diretcor, Eze Castle Integration
- James Delaney, Director, The Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA)