Considerations to Attract Institutional Capital
Competition among hedge funds is at an all-time high. The landscape today is crowded with a variety of funds, strategies, and specialized products all competing for the same investor base. What does this mean for the manager seeking to increase AUM post-launch?
Join Wells Fargo Prime Services Business Consulting as we speak with industry experts, on both the infrastructure and investor side, and explore what managers need to consider about operational and capital raising best practices to attract institutional capital in a competitive environment.
Panels will feature industry experts discussing operational and capital issues.
Panel 1: How to manage your strengths and build upon your weaknesses
- Wendy Beer, Moderator, Head of Business Consulting, Wells Fargo Prime Services
- John Budzyna, Managing Director and National Head of Alternative Investments Market Development, Asset Management, KPMG
- Tim Kennedy, Senior Vice President, Eze Castle Integration
- Michael Lewis, Director, SS&C Technologies
- Seth Wohlberg, Partner and Senior Managing Director, Far Hills Group, LLC
Panel 2: Assessing your fund for institutional growth
- Bill Bassin, Moderator, Capital Introduction, Wells Fargo Prime Services
- Justin Feldman, Director of Operational Due Diligence, AB Alternative Investment Management
- Dan Hunter, Partner, Schulte Roth & Zabel
- Kate Lobb, Vice President, J.P. Morgan Alternative Asset Management
- Sam Rhyu, Vice President, Wells Fargo Investment Institute, Global Alternative Investments
Date: Tuesday, February 7, 2017