Free Download: A Fund Manager's Security Action Plan
Hackers are trying to infiltrate your firm's network. And while your fund's IT defenses will protect against many external threats (think viruses, malware, etc.), they can't prevent the damage incurred by the people working right under your nose.
Whether malicious or unintentional, the actions (or inactions) of your own employees are putting your firm at risk. Created with Sadis & Goldberg, A Fund Manager's Cyber Security Action Plan chronicles the evolving regulatory landscape for investment firms and outlines practical and actionable tips for preparing, training and inspiring employees to protect your firm's assets.
You will learn:
- Current Risks and Regulatory Requirements
- Risks Employees Pose to a Firm's Cybersecurity Posture
- How to Make Employees a Cybersecurity Asset (Training, Policies, etc.)
- Protecting Against Malicious Employees
- What's Next - What Regulators Want to See