Why the Billion Dollar Club is Headed to the Cloud
There's more competition in financial services than ever before and it's critical for firms to deploy and maintain robust, scalable, and secure technology infrastructures to meet growing investor and regulatory demands.
Our June 2014 whitepaper, Why the Billion Dollar Club is Headed to the Cloud, makes the case that more than just small startup firms are leveraging the cloud to compete in today's changing marketplace. Read the whitepaper to learn more about:
- The Business Case for the Cloud: Why Established Firms are Making the Move
- The Right Time: When Established Firms are Making the Move
- The Cloud Advantage: Architecture, Access, Operations
- The Cloud Advantage: The Converged Network
- The Cloud Advantage: Stronger Security, Lower Risk