Why the Billion Dollar Club is Headed to the Cloud
There's more competition in financial services than ever before and it's critical for firms to deploy and maintain robust, scalable, and secure technology infrastructures to meet growing investor and regulatory demands.
Our June 2014 whitepaper, Why the Billion Dollar Club is Headed to the Cloud, makes the case that more than just small startup firms are leveraging the cloud to compete in today's changing marketplace. Read the whitepaper to learn more about:
- The Business Case for the Cloud: Why Established Firms are Making the Move
- The Right Time: When Established Firms are Making the Move
- The Cloud Advantage: Architecture, Access, Operations
- The Cloud Advantage: The Converged Network
- The Cloud Advantage: Stronger Security, Lower Risk
Hear more on why hedge funds are moving to the private cloud below. And register for our 7/30 webinar now!
Join us for a live webinar on Wednesday, July 30 as Eze Castle's senior management team discusses this growing trend and explains why established hedge funds and investment firms are moving to the cloud. REGISTER NOW.
What: Why the Billion Dollar Club is Going Cloud (Webinar)
When: Wednesday, July 30th at 11 a.m. ET
Register: Click here!