Download the Whitepaper:
Critical Cybersecurity Threats & How to Prepare
Financial services firms are more likely to become victims of cybersecurity attacks than companies in any other industry. With high-profile security breaches and vulnerabilities (think Heartbleed bug) making headlines, the SEC chimed in recently and held a roundtable to focus on its cybersecurity expectations for registered firms.
Our whitepaper, Critical Cybersecurity Threats & How to Prepare, is a resource for investment firms looking to stay up-to-date on the industry landscape and ahead of impending cybersecurity risks. Read the complete report for details on:
- The State of the Industry
- Recent SEC Guidance (including the April 2015 Investment Management division's guidance update)
- A Hacker's Tool Kit: Cybersecurity Threats
- Best Practices: Building a Secure Hedge Fund
- Cybersecurity Incident Response: What Now?
- Don't Forget About Mobile Security