Video: How to Tackle Your Hedge Fund's Cybersecurity To-Do List
The Securities & Exchange Commission’s (SEC) recent guidelines regarding cybersecurity have left investment management firms with a host of to-dos, including:
- Assess current internal cybersecurity practices.
- Shore up said practices to comply with provided guidance.
- Document practices as part of written information security plan.
- Evaluate your firm’s need for a cyber-liability policy to help mitigate future costs relative to security incidents.
Watch our video and listen to our expert speakers as they help you tackle this to-do list and provide guidance for hedge funds and investment firms on meeting the SEC’s most recent demands.
- Eldon Sprickerhoff, Chief Security Strategist, eSentire
- Steve Schoener, Vice President of Technology, Eze Castle Integration
- Rick Maloy, Jr., Chairman & CEO, Maloy Risk Services