Whitepaper: Critical Cybersecurity Threats to Hedge Funds
With high-profile security breaches and vulnerabilities (think Heartbleed bug) making headlines, the SEC chimed in recently and held a roundtable to focus on its cybersecurity expectations for registered firms.
The whitepaper, Critical Cybersecurity Threats & How to Prepare in 2014, is a resource for investment firms looking to stay up-to-date on the industry landscape and ahead of impending cybersecurity risks. Read the complete report for details on:
- The state of the industry
- Highlights from the SEC cybersecurity roundtable, which signaled increased sweeps
- A hacker's toolkit: cybersecurity threats to financial firms
- Best practices for building a secure hedge fund
- Cybersecurity incident response: what now?
Learn everything you need to know about the impact of cybersecurity threats on investment firms and how your firm can prepare today.