Mary Beth Hamilton
Eze Castle Integration
Eze Castle Integration Convenes Expert Panel on the Dodd-Frank Act's Impact on Hedge Fund and Private Equity Advisers
June 9, 2011 webinar will detail legal, technology requirements presented by new regulation
Boston, June 1, 2011 – Eze Castle Integration, Inc., a leading provider of IT services, technology and consulting to hedge funds and investment firms, today announced that it will host the webinar, “Dodd-Frank Update: Legal and Technology Requirements” on June 9th at 2:00 p.m. EDT. During the session, panel experts will explore the implications of the looming registration deadlines for the Dodd-Frank Financial Reform Act. The webinar will focus on the legal, operational and technology obligations hedge funds and private equity advisers face under the Act.
Among the topics attendees can expect to hear during the one-hour webinar are:
- An update on Dodd-Frank as it relates to hedge fund and private equity advisers;
- A review of existing and new registration requirements, including new available exemptions from registration;
- Guidance on building an ongoing compliance program; and
- Key technology requirements under Dodd-Frank with a focus on disaster recovery, data protection, e-mail and instant message (IM) archiving.
Event speakers will include Mimi Gross, Counsel at Bingham McCutchen, which represents U.S. and international firms on a range of issues including regulatory compliance and reporting. Gross will be joined by Brian Fahey, CEO of MyComplianceOffice, which creates programs and software for managing compliance program activities. Mary Beth Hamilton, Director at Eze Castle Integration, will join the panel to discuss technology best practice approaches to Dodd-Frank compliance.
Attendees can register online at http://www2.eci.com/l/5322/2011-05-20/G6E6.
Additional Eze Castle Resources:
- Eze Castle Hedge Fund Regulations Knowledge Center on the Dodd-Frank Act: http://www.eci.com/knowledge-center/hedgefundregulation.html
- Hedge Fund Technology Blog on Dodd-Frank Act: http://www.eci.com/blog/102-dodd-frank-it-implications-for-hedge-funds-disaster-recovery-archiving.html
About Eze Castle Integration
Eze Castle Integration is the leading provider of technology, consulting and IT services to the investment industry. The company’s products and services include Technology Consulting, Outsourced IT Support, Project Technology & Management, Professional Services, Managed Services and Cloud Computing, Telecommunications, Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery, Archiving, Storage, Colocation and Internet Service. Eze Castle Integration is headquartered in Boston and has offices in Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, San Francisco, Singapore and Stamford.