Mary Beth Hamilton
Eze Castle Integration
Eze Castle Integration Presents "Tips for Successfully Launching a Hedge Fund"
Event will feature speakers from Eze Castle, Gemini Fund Services, Merlin Securities and Herrick, Feinstein LLP
New York, May 19, 2010 – Eze Castle Integration, Inc., a leading provider of IT services, consulting and technology to investment management firms, today announced an event designed to help financial professionals build successful hedge funds. Industry experts will answer the pressing questions facing start-up and emerging funds, including issues regarding real estate, operational infrastructure, regulations, administration, technology and attracting capital.
“Tips for Successfully Launching a Hedge Fund” will take place on Tuesday, May 25, 2010 at Herrick, Feinstein LLP in New York City. Registration begins at 4:30 p.m. A reception will follow the 5 p.m. event. Pre-registration is available at: http://www.eci.com/lpg/nyc_hedgefund_launch_event_may2010.html
Attendees can expect to learn about:
- Investor due diligence
- Attracting and retaining capital
- Recent and expected changes in the regulatory environment for funds and fund formation considerations
- The benefits of using a hedge fund administrator
- Proven technology blueprints and infrastructure
- Hedge fund best practices and today’s requirements for success
Speakers will include Vinod Paul, managing director of Eze Castle Integration; Eddie Lund, vice president of business development at Gemini Fund Services; Irwin Latner, partner at Herrick, Feinstein LLP and Ron Suber, senior partner at Merlin Securities.
Additional Eze Castle Resources:
- Eze Castle Launching a Hedge Fund Knowledge Center: http://www.eci.com/knowledge-center/launchingahedgefund.html
- Follow Eze Castle Integration on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ezecastleECI
- Join Eze Castle Integration on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Boston-MA/Eze-Castle-Integration/300264669257?ref=ts
Additional Herrick, Feinstein LLP Resources: