Mary Beth Hamilton
Eze Castle Integration
Future IT and Employment Consideration for Hedge Fund Managers
Nov 20, 2012
This event has passed. To watch a video recap, click here.
Building a hedge fund post-successful launch is a challenging experience and requires a methodical approach and expert guidance. There are many factors to manage post-launch including continuing capital raising, fulfilling investors’ performance and reporting expectations, meeting regulatory requirements and keeping technology systems running at peak levels. New managers will also need to put contracts and other arrangements in place with employees and consultants to protect their growing businesses from people risk.
Please join Eze Castle Integration and Simmons & Simmons for a breakfast seminar looking at the on-going technology and legal and regulatory requirements that hedge funds must consider.
Our panel of experts will cover:
- Disaster recovery & business continuity planning: Going beyond the basics
- What to include in contracts with third-party service providers
- What data protection/security issues firms should worry about
- Employment issues: Remuneration issues and the remuneration code; what arrangements to put in place to protect the growing business (and why it makes sense to think about this at the beginning)
- Simon Eyre, Director of Service, Eze Castle Integration
- Alexander Brown, Partner, Simmons & Simmons
- Andrea Finn, Partner, Simmons & Simmons
Tuesday 20 November 2012
08:00 – 08:30 Registration and Breakfast
Simmons & Simmons, CityPoint, One Ropemaker Street, London EC2Y 9SS