Mary Beth Hamilton
Eze Castle Integration
Exploring Security in the Cloud Seminar (London)
Apr 18, 2012
This event has now passed.
There is no doubt hedge funds adopting the cloud model can achieve new efficiencies and cost-savings while simplifying IT operations and increasing infrastructure resiliency. But security in the cloud often remains a key concern. The security landscape continues to evolve. Understanding current security risks allows hedge fund and investment firms to secure their IT environments and protect sensitive information.
Please join us on Wednesday 18th April for a breakfast seminar at The Langham Hotel.
Attendees will gain an understanding of common cloud security concerns and learn proven strategies for staving off attacks and protecting critical investment operations.
Our panel of experts will discuss:
- Top security risks and cyber threats facing the cloud
- How cloud service providers have approached security
- Legal and contractual aspect to cloud computing
- Key factors to consider when selecting a cloud and cloud services provider
- First-hand end user experience in evaluating a cloud service
- Sheriff Ojugbele, Chief Technology Officer, Lucidus Capital
- Bob Guilbert, Managing Director, Eze Castle Integration
- Marcus Josefsson, Security Solutions Specialist, Cisco
- Alexander Brown, Partner, Simmons and Simmons
Moderator: Simon Eyre, Director of Service, Eze Castle Integration
- 08:00 a.m. Breakfast
- 09:00 a.m. Seminar
The Langham Hotel
1C Portland Place
NOTE: This event is open to hedge fund industry
professionals only. Please no service providers. Space is limited.