Mary Beth Hamilton
Eze Castle Integration
The 100WHF-Stanford PACS Conference: A New Era of Alpha & Altruism
Mar 23, 2012
This event has passed. For more information, click here.
The 100WHF Institute, the Stanford Center on Philanthropy and Civil Society, and Stanford Social Innovation Review, are co-hosting the world's first hedge fund conference to donate all net proceeds to philanthropy AND to focus on a double bottom line. This day-long seminar will unite leading hedge funds, foundations, and allocators to innovate both absolute and social returns.
This day-long conference will feature:
- Keynote address by Seth Klarman, President of The Baupost Group
- Two simultaneous tracks: customize your day to attend panels on alternative investing, social enterprise, or a combination of both!
- Industry leading speakers, including Barbara Novick (Vice Chairman, BlackRock), Judy Posnikoff (Co-Founder, PAAMCO), John Hathaway (PM, Tocqueville Gold Fund), Nancy Zimmerman (Founder, Bracebridge Capital), among other notables.
- Professional leverage opportunities across coffee breaks, group lunch and an evening cocktail reception.
- This event concludes the celebration of the 100 Women in Hedge Funds ten-year anniversary.
All net proceeds will benefit 100WHF's 2011 beneficiary, the William J. Clinton Foundation's U.S. Childhood Obesity Prevention program, Alliance for a Healthier Generation.
Eze Castle Integration is a Silver Sponsor for this conference. To learn more, click here.