Launching a Hedge Fund: 10 Keys to Success
Apr 07, 2011
New York, NY
Starting a hedge fund is a time-consuming and thought-provoking process that involves a number of strategic decisions - among them: investment strategy, approach to raising capital, regulatory considerations, service provider selection, and technology systems.
Join us Thursday, April 7 to learn the Keys to Success when launching your hedge fund. Our expert panel will offer recommendations on the key areas you should focus when starting a hedge fund, including:
- How to attract investors and retain capital;
- The effect of hedge fund regulation on new launches; and
- Choosing the right technology and infrastructure for your firm.
Expert Panelists Include:
- Robert Becker, Head of Capital Introduction, Jefferies & Company
- Ron Geffner, Partner, Sadis & Goldberg
- Tim Kennedy, Vice President, Eze Castle Integration
- Bryan Borgia, Principal, Topwater Investment Management
- Alan Glatt, Managing Principal, Protocol Investment Management