Webcast: Meeting Investors' BCP & DR Requirements
Feb 04, 2010
As hedge funds continue to attract institutional clients, increased focus is being placed on disaster recovery and business continuity efforts. Downtime is an expensive and avoidable proposition - your firm must be prepared.
This presentation will cover the key components of an effective business continuity program, focusing on:
- The link between Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Four steps to BCP, including Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Creating plans based upon funds' unique investment strategies, AUM and asset classes
- What investors consider when evaluating a funds' infrastructure
- Enabling technology to build a cost-effective DR system
Please join us on February 4th at 1 p.m. EST to discuss these topics. Expert speakers will include:
- Jason Nolan, Certified Business Continuity Planner, Eze Castle Integration
- Lisa Smith, Business Continuity Consultant, Eze Castle Integration
- Aaron Steinberg, Vice President, Pershing Prime Services
This event has passed. To listen to the event replay, click here.