Please Join Us
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Registration: 4:30 p.m.
Program: 5:00 p.m.
Reception: 6:30 p.m.
Herrick, Feinstein LLP
2 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10016
Starting a hedge fund is a major undertaking that requires a methodical approach and experienced strategic partners in numerous industries. There are several key criteria firms should consider when launching a fund - everything from real estate and operational infrastructure to regulations, administration, technology, and attracting capital.
Please join us on Tuesday, May 25th in New York for this informative event, designed to ensure that your hedge fund starts out on the right foot. The panel of expert speakers will be reviewing the following considerations for start-up and emerging fund managers:
- Investor due diligence
- Attracting and retaining capital
- Recent and expected changes in the regulatory environment for funds and fund formation considerations
- Why use an administrator for your hedge fund
- Technology blueprint and infrastructure
- Vinod Paul, Managing Director, Eze Castle Integration
- Eddie Lund, VP Business Development, Gemini Fund Services, LLC
- Irwin Latner, Partner, Herrick, Feinstein LLP
- Ron Suber, Senior Partner, Merlin Securities