Obama Administration & Hedge Fund Strategies
Thomson Reuters' Office, New York, NY
President-elect Barack Obama takes office on January 20th. Does the Obama administration have a positive or negative impact on existing hedge fund strategies?
Join Reuters and leading industry experts in a one hour panel discussion and Q&A to discuss the following:
- What will the effect of some of the short and long-term approaches to regulation, taxation and pension reform have on the hedge fund industry?
- How will hedge fund strategies need to adapt to the changing economic/political landscape?
- What other changes will hedge funds start to see as Obama and his new administration begin taking action and how quickly?
Leading panelists include:
- Jennifer Ablan, Reuters Senior Investment Correspondent
- Jeff Mason, Reuters Correspondent
- Dan Castro, Chief Risk Officer, Huxley Capital
- Theresa Patti, Managing Director, QFS Asset Management