Hedge Fund Startups: The Changing Environment in Operations & Technology
This event has passed. Visit our main events page for an updated list of future events.
As an emerging hedge fund manager, you’re preparing to enter a marketplace that has seen dramatic changes over the last five years. Investment firms are grappling with increased regulatory oversight, greater due diligence demands and new marketing opportunities. With all of these industry changes, new launches are forced to evaluate traditional deployment strategies and consider the most effective ways to achieve success in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
Please join KPMG, Eze Castle Integration and other expert speakers on Wednesday, June 4 in Stamford, CT to discuss the new expectations for startup investment firms and the essentials for hedge fund launch success. The event will offer perspective on:
- The market outlook for hedge fund startup firms
- Evolving operational requirements on the legal, tax, and accounting front
- The new face of hedge fund technology in the cloud era
- Changing investor expectations and due diligence requirements
- Realizing institutional-grade technology and operations from day one
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Registration
4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Program and Discussion
7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Networking Reception
3001 Summer Street
Stamford, CT 06905