The Transformation of IT and Hedge Fund Operations
This event has passed. Visit our main events page for an updated list of future events.
Regulatory oversight, competition for assets and investor due diligence concerns have left investment management firms with more pressure than ever to succeed. And technology innovations like the cloud have turned the traditional hedge fund operations model on its head. The questions remain: how do fund managers evolve in 2014 and meet the increasing demands of the financial services industry? And how do firms compete with the incoming crop of new launches that continue to emerge and vie for investor allocations?
Join hosts KPMG and Eze Castle Integration on Tuesday, May 6th in New York for this intimate and insightful seminar and hear from a panel of hedge fund experts as they examine the changes impacting hedge funds today and the future of this industry transformation.
Discussion topics include:
- The changing operational priorities for hedge fund COOs and CFOs
- Due diligence considerations and evolving investor expectations
- The effect of cloud adoption on hedge fund technology and operations
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Sheldon Rubin, COO/CFO, S Squared
- Vinod Paul, Managing Director, Eze Castle Integration
- Timothy Ng, Managing Principal, Clearbrook Global Advisors
- Jon Anderson, Global Head of OTC Derivatives, SS&C GlobeOp
- John Budzyna, Managing Director, KPMG
- Dave Messier, Director, KPMG
Space is limited and reserved for hedge funds and investment management firms only. No service providers, please.