Turning Hedge Fund Security Inside-Out
Sep 25, 2012
This event has passed. To view the recording, click here.
As proactive as you might think you are, your firm cannot always protect itself from a security breach. In fact, the truth is: your firm may already be compromised.
Join Eze Castle Integration and eSentire on Tuesday, September 25 at 11 a.m. ET as our technology experts investigate the threat landscape for hedge funds and alternative investment firms and explain why your firm should prepare as if it's already compromised. Attendees will learn about:
- The top issues facing hedge funds today, including operational uptime, regulatory compliance, and more;
- Why threat intelligence and behavioral analysis are critical to any security model; and
- How to effectively cope with an internal or external security breach.
- Eldon Sprickerhoff, Co-founder & CTO, eSentire
- Steve Schoener, VP of Client Technology, Eze Castle Integration