Hedge Funds in 2011: State of the Industry (New York)
2011 is proving to be a year for change. Investment firms are evolving to meet the increasing demands of both investors and regulators, and the role of technology is transforming accordingly to accommodate this changing landscape.
Please join us on Thursday, July 14 to learn more about how the hedge fund industry is shaping up for the remainder of 2011. Our speakers will discuss the industry trends they expect to continue throughout the year, including:
- The increasing number of fund launches in the U.S.;
- The effect of Dodd-Frank legislation on new and existing firms; and
- The changing role of technology, including the emergence of cloud computing.
Expert Panelists Include:
- Anurag Bhardwaj, Head of Strategic Consulting, Barclays Capital
- Vishnu Varma, Chief Technology Officer, Tiger Global Management
- Vinod Paul, Managing Director, Eze Castle Integration