Has the Dust Settled Yet? Developments in the Alternative Investment Market
May 05, 2010
We recently hosted an event with a panel of industry professionals to get their perspectives on the financial, regulatory and technological landscape that confront funds managers today. Panel topics included:
- Due Diligence in an Age of Scrutiny;
- Navigating New Regulations; and
- Managing "What If" Scenarios: What's Really Necessary?
- David Matteson, Partner, Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Jeffrey Blumberg, Partner, Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Chuck Booth, Director of Regulatory and Compliance Services, Citi Fund Services
- Craig Goesel, Managing Director, Mesirow Insurance Services, Inc.
- Bob Guilbert, Managing Director, Eze Castle Integration
- David Pritsker, Partner, Copia Capital