Webcast: Meeting Investors' BCP & DR Requirements
As hedge funds continue to attract institutional clients, increased focus is being placed on disaster recovery and business continuity efforts. Downtime is an expensive and avoidable proposition - your firm must be prepared.
This presentation will cover the key components of an effective business continuity program, focusing on:
- The link between Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Four steps to BCP, including Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Creating plans based upon funds' unique investment strategies, AUM and asset classes
- What investors consider when evaluating a funds' infrastructure
- Enabling technology to build a cost-effective DR system
Please join us on February 4th at 1 p.m. EST to discuss these topics. Expert speakers will include:
- Jason Nolan, Certified Business Continuity Planner, Eze Castle Integration
- Lisa Smith, Business Continuity Consultant, Eze Castle Integration
- Aaron Steinberg, Vice President, Pershing Prime Services
This event has passed. To listen to the event replay, click here.