Next week, from June 14-16th, Eze Castle Integration will be participating in the 2011 SIFMA Financial Services Technology Expo at the Hilton in New York City. Several Eze Castle representatives will be in attendance for the event, so be sure to stop by Booth #1861 if you are in the Exhibit Hall!
In preparation for this event, we have been reviewing the conference agenda. This year’s program will highlight several key issues including adapting to the industry’s new regulatory environment that exists as a result of the Dodd-Frank legislation, as well as other important technology-related hot topics.
To help you get a jump start on the event, we have compiled a list of the most pertinent and interesting discussion topics that will be covered at this year’s SIFMA conference:
With key Dodd-Frank deadlines looming for investment firms, and the SEC considering whether to implement extensions, the financial industry is buzzing over this influential piece of legislation. As firms work to ensure that they are compliant with these new regulations, we can’t help but be excited to hear from leading industry experts on the latest updates and helpful hints for meeting Dodd-Frank standards. Here are our top picks for Dodd-Frank seminars to check out at SIFMA:
- Key Data Elements to Achieve Dodd Frank Compliance - A Practical Approach
- Featuring speakers from Ernst & Young, Morgan Stanley, J.P. Morgan Chase, and Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd.
- Dodd-Frank Impact On The Financial Services Industry
- Featuring speakers from Davis Polk, Oliver Wyman, Promontory Financial Group, Senate Committee on Banking, Housing & Urban Affairs, and Harvard Law School
Over the past year, cloud computing has emerged as one of the most popular buzz terms in the financial services industry. As more and more hedge funds are becoming interested in hosted infrastructures, we have been working with clients to both educate them on cloud computing and help them migrate to this type of environment in applicable cases.
To learn more, check out our top picks for cloud computing seminars coming up at SIFMA or visit our Cloud Computing Knowledge Center:
- DTCC 3.0 -- The Infrastructure as "Cloud" -- How Managing Risk, Meeting Regulatory Demands and Evolving 21st Century Financial Markets Will Reshape the Industry's Relationship With Core Infrastructures
- Featuring speakers from the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation and IBM
- The New Cloud Paradigm for Financial Applications
- Featuring speakers from Xignite, Inc., NYSE Technologies, and Pico Quantitative Trading
Be sure to stop by for some fun and tech talk at Booth #1861!
Our booth is located in the same place as last year, #1861. We will be giving away free stuff, raffling off tickets to a New York Yankees game, and talking with attendees about our comprehensive IT services and solutions.
Exhibit Hall admission is FREE for all conference registrants and for those who register for the EXHIBIT ONLY passes online. Free admission registration expires on Monday, June 13, 2011 at 12:00pm EST. To learn more, visit http://www.sifma.org/FSTE2011/register/.
SIFMA Financial Services Technology Expo
June 14-16, 2011
Hilton New York
- Managing Your Applications in the Cloud: Webinar Recap & Replay
- A How-To on Appraising the Strengths and Weakness of a Hedge Fund Application
- New Considerations for Launching a Hedge Fund: Insights from the experts
- Corporate Essentials for Successful Hedge Fund Startups
- Recapping a Busy Week in Cyber Security Across the Globe
- business continuity planning
- cloud computing
- data loss prevention
- disaster recovery
- eze castle milestones
- hedge fund due diligence
- hedge fund marketing
- hedge fund operations
- hedge fund regulation
- help desk
- high frequency trading
- launching a hedge fund
- privacy compliance
- project management
- real estate
- startup & relocation
- trends we're seeing
- videos and infographics