Every once and a while we like to deviate from our business technology and operations articles to look at a new technology that has applicability to consumers as well as businesses. Today we look at the newly released MixBit, which in all honesty, is more applicable to consumers at this point.
MixBit was created by the founders of YouTube and just released today for iOS. MixBit fills the void (if you can call it that) between Vine and Instagram Video. With Vine videos can only be 6-seconds and with Instagram they can be 15-seconds.
MixBit not only takes the bold step of increasing the size to 16-seconds but also makes blending multiple clips together easy so videos can be longer.
Aside from the 1 second advantage, MixBit is unique in its ability to let users remix video clips with others they find on the site.
To see what MixBit can do, I created this 16 second “tour” of our Boston office. Nothing fancy, but certainly user-friendly.
Will you be giving MixBit a test drive?
- Expert Tips for Launching a Hedge Fund in a New Environment
- Answering the FCA's Dear CEO Letter on Outsourcing with Some Practical Steps
- Reflecting on What We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- Finding Your One-Stop Shop: The Benefits of Choosing an All-Inclusive IT Provider
- Three Ways Your Cloud Provider Can De-Stress Your Life
- business continuity planning
- cloud computing
- data loss prevention
- disaster recovery
- eze castle milestones
- hedge fund due diligence
- hedge fund marketing
- hedge fund operations
- hedge fund regulation
- help desk
- high frequency trading
- launching a hedge fund
- privacy compliance
- project management
- real estate
- startup & relocation
- trends we're seeing
- videos and infographics