Are you still unsure of exactly what cloud computing is? Is your hedge fund hesitant to adopt this new technology?
We get a lot of questions from hedge fund managers about using cloud services for their business. To help sift through the fog, Eze Castle’s Managing Director Bob Guilbert has created a short video and answered three key questions about hedge funds and the cloud:
- What exactly is cloud computing?
- What are some of the key benefits to using cloud services?
- Are you seeing more confidence from hedge fund managers in deciding to utilize the cloud?
Check out Bob’s answers here:
For more information on cloud computing for hedge funds, download our eBook today!
- Managing Your Applications in the Cloud: Webinar Recap & Replay
- A How-To on Appraising the Strengths and Weakness of a Hedge Fund Application
- New Considerations for Launching a Hedge Fund: Insights from the experts
- Corporate Essentials for Successful Hedge Fund Startups
- Recapping a Busy Week in Cyber Security Across the Globe
- business continuity planning
- cloud computing
- data loss prevention
- disaster recovery
- eze castle milestones
- hedge fund due diligence
- hedge fund marketing
- hedge fund operations
- hedge fund regulation
- help desk
- high frequency trading
- launching a hedge fund
- privacy compliance
- project management
- real estate
- startup & relocation
- trends we're seeing
- videos and infographics