Earlier this week, Eze Castle Integration participated in the third annual Private Equity Software and Solutions event at Grange St. Paul’s Hotel in London.
The event was attended by 24 exhibiting vendors and 110 delegates from 59 companies, including Senior Executives, Investor Relations, COO/CFOs, FDs, Portfolio Analysts, IT Directors and other appointed representatives for a day of presentations, information sharing and networking.
Let’s have a look at some of the hot topics that were discussed, and links to some useful resources:
Private equity efficiency: responding to new economic realities facing the private equity industry
Industry experts are driving big changes to their private equity portfolios in response to new economic realities and dramatic falls. As recent events have shown the sufficient impact on the financial services industry, firms are preparing themselves for the ever-changing economic environment, which demands streamlined processes, increased transparency and a heightened need for improved reporting.
SunGard – one of the sponsors of this year’s PESS Conference - recently published a whitepaper looking at “Doing More with Less – The Keys to Private Equity Efficiency.”
The report looks at:
- Technologies that Address Inefficiencies; and
- Efficiency Boosts the Bottom Line
How private firms can benefit from the Cloud and Managed Services
As technology becomes more widely available, fund managers need to understand how to leverage the tools available to drive improvements in operational efficiency and better align IT services to business requirements, enabling them to focus on the key aspect of their job -- maximising their return on investment. At Eze Castle, we have prepared a 21 page eBook, which looks at Cloud Computing for Hedge Funds.
Our Hedge Fund Cloud eBook looks at:
- The basics of cloud computing;
- Key considerations for hedge funds;
- The benefits of cloud computing for hedge funds;
- Cloud computing concerns and challenges; and
- Considerations when selecting a hosted business application.
- New Considerations for Launching a Hedge Fund: Insights from the experts
- Corporate Essentials for Successful Hedge Fund Startups
- Recapping a Busy Week in Cyber Security Across the Globe
- What Do Hedge Fund Investors Ask About IT? A Technology DDQ cheat sheet
- Webinar Recap: What Investment Firms Need to Know about Social Media Compliance
- business continuity planning
- cloud computing
- data loss prevention
- disaster recovery
- eze castle milestones
- hedge fund due diligence
- hedge fund marketing
- hedge fund operations
- hedge fund regulation
- help desk
- high frequency trading
- launching a hedge fund
- privacy compliance
- project management
- real estate
- startup & relocation
- trends we're seeing
- videos and infographics