As next week’s SIFMA Financial Services Technology Expo approaches, we are gearing up for some great seminars featuring some of the industry’s leading experts. In preparation for the conference, we have been reviewing the conference agenda and sharing some of our top picks for the seminars to check out.
Earlier this week, we looked at such hot topics as Dodd-Frank compliance and cloud computing. For today’s post, we have compiled some interesting and informative SIFMA seminars on technology trends and the impact of social media that are sure to be a hit at SIFMA.
Here at Eze Castle, we love technology. We are always on the lookout for new and interesting trends and developments. At SIFMA, technology trends such as mobile computing, the growing use of tablets, and cloud computing are recurring themes that permeate several of the conference seminars. To help you stay ahead of the curve, here are our top picks for seminars on new and future technology trends to check out at SIFMA:
- Get Smart
- Featuring speakers from the SIFMA Foundation
- Smart Devices – The New Business Tool
- Featuring speakers from Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Leerink Swann, and TheStreet
- Future Technology Trends in the Financial Services Arena
- Featuring speakers from Burrus Research, IBM Software Group, and Stevens Institute of Technology
The Impact of Social Media
While social media may not yet be a top priority for most hedge fund managers, it is undoubtedly one of the hottest topics of discussion, and is rapidly gaining influence within the industry. We have spoken with several hedge fund CTOs and IT managers who have expressed interest in learning more about the various social media outlets and how they can be used to accelerate the growth of the firm. Additionally, top industry vendors are starting to incorporate social media into their products, such as the Microsoft Office Social Media Connector.
- Achieving Compliance and Creating Value on Social Media
- Featuring speakers from Hearsay Social, Bank of America, and LinkedIn
- Social Media and the Client
- Featuring speakers from The STREET.com, Hearsay Social, and Gartner Research
Stop by for some fun and tech talk at Booth #1861!
Our booth is located in the same place as last year, #1861. We will be giving away free stuff, raffling off tickets to a New York Yankees game, and talking with attendees about our comprehensive IT services and solutions.
Also, be sure to visit our partners at their SIFMA booths and attendee reception events. Don’t forget to mention Eze Castle Integration!
- Speakerbus – Reception at Rosie O’Grady’s (Wednesday, 6/15, 5:00pm-8:00pm, 800 7th Avenue)
- Tradar –Booth #1846
- Convergex Group –Booth #1815
- Cisco –Booth #2515; hosting a Vendor Solution Center (Tuesday 6/14, 1:30pm-2:30pm)
- Global Relay –Booth #1100
- Citrix – Booth #2105
- Xand –Booth #1505
- Advent Software –Booth #1764
SIFMA Financial Services Technology Expo
June 14-16, 2011
Hilton New York