Eze Castle Integration is the leading full-service IT consulting and implementation firm providing complete technology solutions to elite financial services companies, such as hedge funds, private equity firms and other specialty investment management firms. Already, more than 600 hedge fund companies - managing more than $300 billion in assets - rely on Eze Castle Integration to be their "virtual CTO" and single source of IT and telecommunications infrastructure.
Position: Resource Coordinator
This position is currently open in our Singapore location and is open to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents only.
The Resource Coordinator manages the System Engineers' daily calendars and plans out resources for our Project & Technology Management team. He/she oversees global availability while providing high level support to our Support Desk Analysts, Project Managers and clients. The incumbent is responsible for dispatch and calendar management of 30+ engineers in multiple regions.
- Plans and adjusts engineers' schedules to ensure proper coverage at client sites
- Assists engineers with managing their calendars by adjusting and rescheduling appointments throughout the day
- Interfaces directly with clients via email and phone to create tickets and provide assignment updates
- Assigns out client requests that are passed via the Support Desk, Client Relationship Manager, and engineers
- Collects and organizes resources from the service team when the project & technology management team submits requests
- Communicates with high profile client users within tight timeframes to set expectations and provides updates regarding client tickets
- Prepares and distributes weekly and monthly reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- College or University degree or equivalent work experience required
- Experience working with a ticketing system a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service orientation and client service skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Must be comfortable interfacing with senior executives
- Ability to work both individually and in a team-oriented environment
- Financial industry experience a plus
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Proven analytical, quantitative and problem-solving abilities
- Capable of multitasking in a high pace environment, effectively and efficiently
- Ability to demonstrate client sensitivity and empathy
- Knowledge of MS Office suite
- Knowledge of PC hardware & terminology
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components
- Willing to work extra hours as needed
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits. Come work for the leader in cutting edge technology and see for yourself how we value our clients and employees alike.
Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about current positions, please contact us:
Eze Castle Integration, Inc.
529 Fifth Ave, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Fax: (212) 954-0601
Eze Castle Integration is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce.
All applicants' work history and background will be considered without regard to an individual's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability, or any other status protected by law. Moreover, the ECI equal opportunity policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment and hiring.
Agencies Please Note: By using this application system to send applicant details the sender accepts that Eze Castle Integration has the absolute right to pursue and engage the applicant without any obligation to any third party, i.e. agency fees, unless a valid contract is in place with said agency to specifically provide applicants for a specified opening.