Eze Castle Integration is the leading full-service IT consulting and implementation firm providing complete technology solutions to elite financial services companies, such as hedge funds, private equity firms and other specialty investment management firms. Already, more than 550 hedge fund companies - managing more than $300 billion in assets - rely on Eze Castle Integration to be their "virtual CTO" and single source of IT and telecommunications infrastructure.
Position: Systems Engineer
This position is currently open in our Geneva, Hong Kong, and London locations.
Systems Engineers are responsible for implementing and maintaining all aspects of our clients’ technology. This includes daily support incidents, desktop and server troubleshooting, hardware/software installation and upgrades, new infrastructure build outs and relocations. System Engineers interface with high profile financial industry clients on a day-to-day basis thus requiring the highest level of presentation, communication and professionalism.
- College diploma or University degree in the field of Computer Science or equivalent field and/or demonstrated experience in end user support
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Sharp attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, effectively and efficiently
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Ability to demonstrate client sensitivity
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Outstanding client service skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and executive tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directory and Exchange 2003/2007/2010
- Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010
- Blackberry Enterprise Server 4.0, 4.1, 5.0 & handhelds
- Citrix Metaframe 4.5 and XenApp 5.0
- Understanding of networking concepts: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing, Switching and Firewalls
- Deploying home networks and cable modems, DSL, firewalls, hardware and software VPN
- Email and Spam troubleshooting
- Building servers and workstations
- Data backup and recovery with Symantec Backup Exec or similar enterprise software
- Symantec Antivirus or similar software
- Financial industry experience including familiarity with market vendor applications
- Experience with Cisco routers, Catalyst switches and PIX/ASA firewalls
- Experience with Avaya phone systems
- Experience with Linux or Solaris operating systems
- Experience with Storage Area Networks and virtualization
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 & 2005
- Certifications with any of the above technologies
- Ability to work in an independent environment with moderate supervision
- Ability to work under a moderate noise level (i.e. working on an open floor with printers, telephones and computers)
- Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines (including late night and weekends)
- Ability to travel for business and work beyond normal business hours when necessary
- Ability to be flexible and successfully respond to multiple work pressures
- Willing to work extra hours as needed
- Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines (including late nights and weekends)
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools and to handle other computer components
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits. Come work for the leader in cutting edge technology and see for yourself how we value our clients and employees alike.
For more information, or to apply for the position above, please contact us:
Eze Castle Integration, Inc.
529 Fifth Ave, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Fax: (212) 954-0601
Eze Castle Integration is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse workforce.
All applicants' work history and background will be considered without regard to an individual's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability, or any other status protected by law. Moreover, the ECI equal opportunity policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment and hiring.
Agencies Please Note: By using this application system to send applicant details the sender accepts that Eze Castle Integration has the absolute right to pursue and engage the applicant without any obligation to any third party, i.e. agency fees, unless a valid contract is in place with said agency to specifically provide applicants for a specified opening.