Eze Castle Integration to Host Annual London Cloud Summit for Hedge Fund and Alternative Investment Professionals
Half-day conference gathers brightest technology, operations experts in financial services
London – 23 April 2014 – Eze Castle Integration, Ltd., a leading provider of strategic IT solutions and private cloud services to hedge funds and investment firms, today announced it will host its annual London Cloud Summit on Tuesday 29th April from 1:00 to 5:30 p.m. at The Royal Academy of Engineering. For the second year, the event will provide chief financial officers, chief operating officers and IT directors at hedge funds and alternative investment firms the opportunity to dive deeply into the topics of cloud accessibility, delivery of financial and trading applications and the various risks of security and data protection.
The Eze Castle Integration London Cloud Summit is the premier operations and technology event for hedge funds and alternative investment firms. The half-day conference features three cloud panels examining the latest in cloud-related topics, including:
- Cloud connections: Exploring the links powering the cloud, which will discuss cloud connectivity, trading networks and communications;
- Trading in the cloud: From application delivery to user experience, where speakers will investigate the impact of accessibility and performance when moving financial applications to the cloud; and
- In the Dear CEO Letter world: A look at mitigating risk, protecting data and preventing data breaches, which will feature a conversation about risk-related topics such as data ownership, data protection and security.
“Our study with IDG Research last fall determined that more than 87 percent of executives surveyed stated they use cloud services. The London Cloud Summit examines the issues beyond just cloud adoption, including the impact, risks and benefits associated with this technology,” said Bob Guilbert, managing director of Eze Castle Integration. “Our lineup of speakers will discuss the most pressing topics related to cloud infrastructure and application hosting and will provide attendees with the knowledge they need to answer any investor concerns.”
Among the panellists presenting at the 2014 London Cloud Summit are:
- Peter Hughes, chief executive and founder, Apex Fund Services Ltd;
- Omar Dapul, Europe, EMEA director, Black Mountain Systems,
- John Mason, EMEA head of enterprise solutions product and pre-sales, Bloomberg;
- J. Paul Haynes, chief executive officer, eSentire;
- Mario Orphanou, product manager, Markit;
- James Cotter, partner, Simmons & Simmons;
- Maryum Malik, head of sales, SGN, EMEA, SunGard;
- Stuart Field, associate director, Eze Software Group;
- Bob Guilbert, managing director, Eze Castle Integration;
- Dean Hill, executive director, Eze Castle Integration;
- Simon Eyre, director of service, Eze Castle Integration;
- Stephen Van Den Berg, associate director, Eze Castle Integration; and
- Vinod Paul, managing director, Eze Castle Integration.
Alternative investment firms can register for the conference at http://www.eci.com/London-cloud-summit-registration-2014.html.
About Eze Castle Integration
Eze Castle Integration is the leading provider of IT solutions and private cloud services to more than 650 alternative investment firms worldwide, including more than 100 firms with $1 billion or more in assets under management. The company’s products and services include Private Cloud Services, Technology Consulting, Outsourced IT Support, Project & Technology Management, Professional Services, Telecommunications, Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery, Archiving, Storage, Colocation and Internet Service. Eze Castle Integration is headquartered in Boston and has offices in Chicago, Dallas, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, San Francisco, Singapore and Stamford.