Eze Castle Integration Gathers Industry Experts for Discussion on Successfully Launching a Hedge Fund
Executives from Pacific Alternative Investment Asset Management Company, Fiduciary Research & Consulting and Merlin Securities to Speak at San Francisco Event
San Francisco, CA, June 16, 2010 – Eze Castle Integration, Inc., a leading provider of IT services, consulting and technology to investment management firms, today announced it will hold a free event in San Francisco to answer questions regarding the current economic landscape and its implications for launching a hedge fund. Panelists will discuss best practices for fund structure, the process of attaining seed capital, hedge fund technology considerations, and will also discuss their due diligence processes.
Specifically, the expert panel will educate attendees on:
- The new paradigm for the top hedge funds
- Capital raising considerations - advantages and disadvantages
- Seeding arrangements - what seeders and investors want now
- Operational components of an institutionally focused manager
- Hedge fund technology and infrastructure best practices and challenges
Speakers will include Judith Posnikoff, managing director of Pacific Alternative Investment Asset Management Company; Greg Siemons, chief operating officer of Fiduciary Research & Consulting, LLC; Max Catalano, partner at Merlin Securities; and Vinod Paul, managing director at Eze Castle Integration. The event will be moderated by Jay Gould, partner with Pillsbury, Winthrop, Shaw, Pittman, LLP.
“Tips for Successfully Launching a Hedge Fund” will take place on Wednesday, June 23, 2010 at the offices of Pillsbury, Winthrop, Shaw, Pittman, LLP in San Francisco. Registration for the 4:00 p.m. event begins at 3:30 p.m. The panel discussion will be followed by a reception at 5:30 p.m.
Additional Eze Castle Resources:
- Eze Castle Launching a Hedge Fund Knowledge Center
- A Guidebook on Establishing a Hedge Fund
- Follow Eze Castle Integration on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ezecastleECI
- Join Eze Castle Integration on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ezecastle
About Eze Castle Integration
Eze Castle Integration (www.eci.com) is the leading provider of technology, IT services and consulting to the investment industry. The company’s products and services include Startup and Relocation, Outsourced Technology Support, Professional Services, Managed Services Telecommunications, Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery, Archiving, Storage and Internet Service. Eze Castle Integration is headquartered in Boston and has offices in Chicago, London, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, San Francisco and Stamford.