Eze Castle Integration Experiences Strong Revenue and Company Growth in 2006
BOSTON – February 13, 2007 – Eze Castle Integration, Inc., a leading provider of technology and IT services to hedge fund and investment firms, today announced it attained solid growth in 2006 with year-over-year revenue up 28 percent and the addition of 71 new clients. Eze Castle attributes the growth to strong demand in 2006 for its premier IT support and consulting services and business protection service portfolio, which includes disaster recovery, business continuity planning and storage solutions.
Implementing or expanding business continuity and IT disaster recovery strategies remained top priorities for hedge fund and investment firms in 2006, and Eze Castle emerged as the vendor of choice to manage these critical IT initiatives. Revenue from the Eze Disaster Recovery Services (Eze DR) portfolio increased 82 percent year-over-year, while the company’s Storage Area Network (SAN) business continued its exceptional growth with fourth quarter 2006 revenue increasing 35 percent quarter-over-quarter.
“As we surpass the 450 client mark, Eze Castle Integration remains focused on delivering premier IT services and technology solutions that allow our clients to reduce operational risk, increase efficiency and maximize technology for business gain,” said Chris Grandi, president of Eze Castle Integration. “In 2007, we will bring new services and solutions to market that address customer pain points while continuing to deliver the exceptional service and technology that sets Eze Castle apart from the competition.”
Other 2006 milestones that supported Eze Castle’s strong revenue growth include:
- Adding 16 new EzeApproved technology vendors to the Eze Partner Network, including the addition of Network Appliance (NetApp) in June 2006.
- Expanding Eze DR to deliver three service levels that address the common disaster recovery demands of investment firms including cost-effectiveness, protection of custom in-house financial applications and rapid deployment.
- Introducing Eze Business Continuity Consulting Services (Eze BCP) to provide clients custom, comprehensive BCP plans that cover all aspects of their businesses.
- Expanding its East and West Coast presence with the opening of a Los Angeles office and the expansion of its New York City office facilities.
- Achieving recognition from VARBusiness magazine as one of the top technology integrators in North America.
About Eze Castle Integration
Eze Castle Integration (www.eci.com) is the leading provider of technology and IT services to the investment industry. The company’s products and services include Startup and Relocation, Outsourced Technology Support, Telecommunications, Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery, Archiving, Storage, and Internet Service. Eze Castle Integration is headquartered in Boston and has offices in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Minneapolis and Greenwich, CT.