Marcum Breakfast @750: The Transformation of IT and Hedge Fund Operations
This event has passed. Visit our main events page for an updated list of future events.
- Learn about the evolution of hedge fund technology for both startup and existing firms
- Gain an understanding of how to leverage service providers to increase operational efficiencies
- Network with your investment firm peers
Topics Will Include:
- How the adoption of cloud services is impacting traditional technology deployments
- Hedge fund outsourcing trends
- Operational impacts of the cloud (e.g. reduced costs, increased flexibility, simplified management, etc.)
- The changing role of the investment firm CTO/IT Manager
- Vinod Paul, Managing Director, Eze Castle Integration
- Thursday, April 10, 2014; 7:50 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- Marcum LLP, 750 3rd Avenue, New York, NY