The Ins and Outs of Security & Data Protection for Hedge FundsThis event has passed.
Whether you're a Portfolio Manager, COO or Head of IT, you recognize the importance of security and data protection and understand the increasing demands being placed on hedge funds and investment firms in today's world. But how do you know where to start when it comes to protecting your firm's assets?
Please join us on Thursday, September 13 in New York for a breakfast seminar dedicated to educating your firm on the ins and outs of security and data protection. Attendees will learn more about:
- The legal ramifications of cloud computing and data protection;
- Security best practices for maintaining a protected environment; and
- Disaster recovery and data protection how-tos and technology recommendations.
- Adam Pfefer, Head of Infrastructure, DK Partners
- Eldon Sprickerhoff, Co-founder and CTO, eSentire
- Alexander Brown, Partner, Simmons & Simmons
- Vinod Paul, Managing Director, Eze Castle Integration