Buy-Side Asset Managers & The Cloud: Trends for 2012
This event has passed. For more information on cloud computing, visit our Knowledge Center.
There has been clear increased adoption of and interest in cloud services over the last several years, and buy-side asset managers continue to look to use this technology in a variety of ways.
Join us on Wednesday, March 21 for a breakfast seminar in San Francisco to learn more about the key trends in buy-side technology - specifically cloud computing - as we look ahead to the remainder of 2012. Our expert panel of speakers will address the following discussion topics:
- What's driving the move to the cloud;
- Key technology considerations for your cloud infrastructure;
- Making the business case for the cloud; and
- Pros and cons for hosting your financial applications in the cloud.
- Mike Maguire, Managing Director of Global Consulting, ConvergEx's Eze Castle Software
- Ben Brown, Managing Director & Head of Prime Brokerage Sales, ConvergEx Prime Services
- Mike Hartig, Director of Service, Eze Castle Integration
- Chris Ainsworth, President, California Hedge Fund Association