The 100WHF-Stanford PACS Conference: A New Era of Alpha & Altruism
This event has passed. For more information, click here.
The 100WHF Institute, the Stanford Center on Philanthropy and Civil Society, and Stanford Social Innovation Review, are co-hosting the world's first hedge fund conference to donate all net proceeds to philanthropy AND to focus on a double bottom line. This day-long seminar will unite leading hedge funds, foundations, and allocators to innovate both absolute and social returns.
This day-long conference will feature:
- Keynote address by Seth Klarman, President of The Baupost Group
- Two simultaneous tracks: customize your day to attend panels on alternative investing, social enterprise, or a combination of both!
- Industry leading speakers, including Barbara Novick (Vice Chairman, BlackRock), Judy Posnikoff (Co-Founder, PAAMCO), John Hathaway (PM, Tocqueville Gold Fund), Nancy Zimmerman (Founder, Bracebridge Capital), among other notables.
- Professional leverage opportunities across coffee breaks, group lunch and an evening cocktail reception.
- This event concludes the celebration of the 100 Women in Hedge Funds ten-year anniversary.
All net proceeds will benefit 100WHF's 2011 beneficiary, the William J. Clinton Foundation's U.S. Childhood Obesity Prevention program, Alliance for a Healthier Generation.
Eze Castle Integration is a Silver Sponsor for this conference. To learn more, click here.