Optimizing Hedge Fund Business Operations (New York)
The Hedge Fund Business Operations Association’s annual conference is back and loaded with valuable takeaways to help you strategize your operational game-plan to not only meet today’s demands but also thrive in them. This year’s agenda not only addresses the top operational challenges that hedge funds currently face but offers invaluable solutions to not only survive, but thrive in today’s challenging market.
Topics at a Glance:
- Regulatory Update – What’s New and What’s on the Horizon?
- Tax and Legislative Update
- You’re Registered (or just about), Now What? – How to Survive in a Post-Dodd Frank World
- Rapid Fire IT Update – Technology Roundtable
- Investor Roundtable - What do Investors want from Their Fund Managers (Besides Outstanding Performance)?
- The Increased Role of Corporate Governance and the Board of Directors
- Due Diligence from All the Angles – Investment and Operational
- The Nuts and Bolts of an Effective and Cost-Efficient Compliance Program
- Show Me the Money - Marketing and Fundraising Strategies in Today’s Environment
- Mandatory Clearing Requirements on OTC Derivatives
- SSAE 16 (aka SAS 70) – The Evolution of Internal Controls and Reporting
- Preparing for and Surviving an SEC Audit – Lessons Learned from Some Recent Examinations
- Successfully Addressing Key Valuation Issues
- Disaster Recovery – An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure
- Coping with Separately Managed Accounts Platforms – Are they the Real Deal?
- What New Forms and Documentations Do I Need to File? - A Preparation Survival Guide
- Easing the Process of K-1 Preparations
- What to do if Your Fund has Been Suspected of Insider Trading and Other Fraudulent Acts
Eze Castle's Managing Director Vinod Paul participated on the panel, "Disaster Recovery – An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure."