Hedge Funds Care 5th Annual London Benefit
Hedge Funds Care will hold it's 5th Annual London Benefit on Thursday, December 2, 2010 at Paul's Hotel.
Hedge Funds Care is an international charity, supported largely by the hedge fund industry, whose sole mission is preventing and treating child abuse. This mission is accomplished by raining money and granting it to child welfare organizations throughout the United States, Canada, the Cayman Islands and the United Kingdom. Money raised is distributing locally to community-based nonprofit organizations that address child abuse in the following ways:
- EDUCATION to enhance awareness and understanding of abuse and neglect for children, parents and professionals in the community
- PREVENTION servies to at-risk children and families
- TREATMENT for children who have been physically or sexually abused and support services to non-offending family members
- RESEARCH on best practices in child welfare
- ADVOCACY to improve child welfare
- TRAINING to equip paraprofessionals and professionals to provide child abuse prevention and treatment services
Eze Castle Integration will be sponsoring this year's London benefit. To learn more about Hedge Funds Care, click here.